- Device helps keep track of when the dog was fed with simple color coding. No batteries needed!
- Move the slider over after you’ve fed the dog, and slide them all back each week. Green means fed!
- Great way to teach children about the responsibility of pet ownership.
- Reminder helps to prevent overfeeding, which can in turn help to prevent obesity.
- Made of high-impact ABS plastic and mounts almost anywhere. Adhesive mounting squares included.
Complements any decor.
Green means your dog has been fed, Silver means your dog hasn't been fed
2 foam adhesive squares are included with every unit.
The sliders have been engineered to 'click' in place and are not subject to being bumped out of place.
Sturdy enough for any home and engineered to last after years of use. This is a unit that has been solidly built; not some flimsy plastic trinket.
No longer will anyone have to bellow through the house or call or text someone that has already left the house. Simply look at the device and you'll be able to quickly determine if your dog has been fed on that given morning or afternoon.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We're a busy family of 5 with two dogs and we tired of repeatedly asking ourselves this question. So, we designed and produced this product and we use it every single day. No one has to ask 'did you feed the dog?' anymore.
What makes your product special?
We searched high and low and could not find anything like it on the market.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Developing this product from scratch and having it produced...as a family...talking through challenges, making decisions and teaching our children about the basics of business.